Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Randomness

When Alyse asked for her piano back we had to ship it to Hawaii.  As such we had to figure out how to ship it.  One night as I parked from coming home from school I looked across the way at the adjacent apartment and saw....a million cardboard boxes.  Exactly what we needed!  They were just really small. So I grabbed three of them and we puzzled them together cleverly with our mutual ideas and WHA-LA!  We had a piano box.  We used almost 2 full rolls of packing tape and about 10 "Fragile" (for all you "A Christmas Story" watchers, it's pronounced Frah-geel-leh) stickers.  Anyway, in the making of this box we had a little fun....

Click below
It's Alive!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I wanted to see the video, but do I really have to sign up for a YouTube! account to do it? Or do you have a link to the video?

    ReplyDelete